Helping you fulfill your dreams of homeownership and financial security.
As Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Karen takes great pride in providing customized loan solutions based on a client's individual circumstances. With more than 30 years of experience in mortgage lending and private banking, Karen takes a holistic approach to the mortgage process with a strong focus on the long-term financial well-being of her clients. Her extensive mortgage experience and training as a Certified Wealth Strategist® allows her to evaluate a client's situation from a 360 degree view and work with them to recommend the best options. Karen is dedicated to being a trusted partner for her clients, whether they are first-time home buyers, building or renovating a home, or refinancing an existing mortgage.
- More than 20 years of experience in mortgage lending and private banking
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Specializes in purchases, refinances and construction
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Active in local causes and organizations
- Involved with Waukesha Parks, Recreation, and Forestry
- Supports Susan G. Komen, Southeast Wisconsin