Ed is committed to understanding his clients' entire financial picture and providing customized solutions to help them achieve their short and long term goals.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Team Lead, Ed believes in taking a holistic view of personal finance. His proactive approach in helping clients coordinate an aligned strategy looks at all aspects of their finances. He specializes in developing comprehensive, integrated strategies to help high net worth individuals and families meet their goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and risk management from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Graduated from the National Trust School and the National Trust Graduate School I and II programs held at Northwestern University
- Earned the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP)
- More than 20 years of wealth management experience
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Ed looks forward to becoming more involved in the Madison community.