A strategic partner for every stage of your life.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Jeff believes the best financial recommendations and solutions come from devoting the time up front to get a detailed view of each client’s unique situation. He focuses on designing and implementing investment strategies to help high net worth individuals and families, as well as corporations, meet their goals. His consultative planning approach includes helping people manage their investments and income at every stage of their lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and international relations from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Graduated from the National Trust School and the National Trust Graduate School I and II programs at Northwestern University
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®) designation from the College of Financial Planning
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Board Member-Madison Senior Center Foundation Inc
- Board Member-Flowers Family Foundation Inc.