Helping you improve your bottom line.
For more than 15 years, Justin has enjoyed creating long-term partnerships with business owners and financial managers of leading Wisconsin companies. As Vice President, Commercial Insurance Consultant, he has been able to help his clients improve their bottom line by identifying potential risks and tailoring solutions to reduce or transfer them.
- Advises privately held companies in many different industries with a focus on real estate, construction and manufacturing
- Primary industry focus in commercial real estate industry. This includes large commercial properties, apartment buildings, property management firms and condo associations. Strong focus on workers' compensation exposures to help protect a business’ greatest asset, their employees
- Bachelor of Science from Northwest Missouri State University where he attended on a baseball scholarship
- Holds the Wisconsin Insurance Services Counselor (WISC) designation and the Professional Worker’s Compensation Advisor (PWCA) designation
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Spends free time coaching youth baseball for several different organizations
- Serves on the Athletic Association Board at Christ King School