Providing solutions to positively impact your business.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Andrew specializes in commercial lending and works with clients to provide financial solutions that will have a positive impact on their business. He has a diversified background working with privately held companies in various industries throughout the communities of Racine and Kenosha.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Carthage College
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2012
- More than 15 years of banking experience
- Strong focus on developing commercial business relationships, portfolio management and new business development
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- President of RAMAC Foundation
- Chairman for Racine Downtown Corporation BID Board
- Finance Chair for The DeKoven Center
- Cabinet Member for United Way of Racine County