Passionate about helping business owners achieve their goals.
As Vice President, Small Business Banking Manager, Matt leads a team of relationship managers who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to businesses across Wisconsin. He and his team focus on developing and maintaining long-term, meaningful relationships with closely held businesses. Matt takes time to understand each client’s business, specializing in developing customized solutions to meet their comprehensive financial needs.
- More than 15 years of banking experience
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2012
- Previous roles include Small Business Relationship Manager, Branch Manager and Commercial Banker
- BBA in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Treasurer for the Friends of Wisconsin Wildlifet
- Former volunteer for Junior Achievement