Drawing upon in-depth financial knowledge of banking and lending to provide you with valuable solutions.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Manager, Jackie leads Johnson Financial Group's Private Banking and Private Client Services teams. Together with her team, Jackie is dedicated to working with clients to help manage their complex financial needs and provide customized solutions to help them achieve their financial goals. Jackie and her team focus on a collaborative approach leveraging the expertise and resources from a team of banking, wealth and insurance advisors. As a Certified Wealth Strategist®, Jackie draws upon her in-depth financial knowledge of banking and lending to guide her teams and provide valuable solutions for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and human resources from UW – La Crosse
- More than 15 years of experience in banking, specifically in the Milwaukee market
- Diverse background in financial services including previous roles as Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager and Regional Retail Sales Manager
- Certified Wealth Strategist® and in-depth financial knowledge of banking and lending
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Board of Directors and finance committee for the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin
- Board of Directors for Family Service of Waukesha County
- Member of the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and past executive board member
- Member of Waukesha County Business Alliance