Guiding your business to success.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking, Barry generates and manages commercial loan and deposit relationships with clients. His primary focus is working closely with privately held businesses to help provide financial solutions that will have a positive impact on their bottom line. He also handles loan inquiries and meets regularly with clients and prospects to discuss the best potential lending solutions to meet their unique financial needs. When consulting with clients, Barry takes a value-added approach, identifying strengths as well as areas for improvement. His experience in commercial credit sets him apart, enabling him to thoroughly analyze a company’s financial statements to fully understand his clients’ business as he supports and guides them to success.
- BBA in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- MBA from Cardinal Stritch University
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2010 as a relationship banker
- Experience in commercial credit including roles as a senior credit analyst and a lead credit analyst for 5 years
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Graduate of the Leadership Racine Program