Webinars for Active and Retired Pilots
PRAP, Roth Conversions and Your Financial Plan Webinar
If you are an active United pilot, you’re facing important decisions that may impact your career and financial future during a turbulent time in the airline industry.
We recently hosted a webinar on your PRAP and several unique planning strategies that can help keep you prepared for an on-time retirement, including:
- How Roth conversions work and when it may make sense to utilize this option on the Schwab platform
- Tax implications on converting investments pre- and post-tax
- Funding your new Health Retirement Account (HRA) in order to access dollars pre-retirement
- Examples of medical expenses as an active pilot and what you’ll likely need in retirement
Roth Conversions and Your Post-Retirement Redzone Webinar
If you are retired there are several key planning tools and sources of income that can impact your financial future.
We recently hosted a webinar for a conversation on planning strategies that can help keep you in the post-retirement redzone, including:
- Roth conversions and when it makes sense to utilize them
- Minimize taxes in retirement
- Medicare costs and secondary coverage considerations