Become an employer of choice with a retirement plan tailored to fit your organization's overall benefits program, combining world‐class open architecture investment options with local personal service and effortless administration.FIND AN ADVISOR
Attract and retain the best talent
Your organization's retirement plan is key to a comprehensive employee benefits program. It should help you attract and retain quality employees without requiring all of your time and energy to administer.
Our advisors will work closely with you to understand the unique needs of your organization and tailor a comprehensive retirement plan program that fits your overall employee benefits strategy. Our team then delivers and services your program to ensure accountability.
How We Can Help
Our Communication Approach
We take a holistic approach to delivering communications and education through customized group and one-to-one meetings while employing campaigns to target participant behaviors. Our advisors partner with you to ensure your organization's needs are met in the following areas.
At Plan Eligibility
Our advisors will create a smooth enrollment process for your employees by providing:
- Tailored orientation packets and outline, interactive enrollment solutions
- A retirement needs assessment
- Savings and investment allocation guidance
Goal Setting & Income Projections
We'll work side by side with you and your organization to ensure your employees are on a better path to retirement by providing:
- Interactive online financial planning tools that go beyond retirement planning to engage users in a holistic approach to achieve long-term financial security
- A personal retirement income projection assessment tool
- Guidance and financial planning consultation
Ongoing Education & Communication
We'll design an approach based on your ongoing education and communication needs, considering demographics utilizing the following services:
- Interactive online resources for plan enrollment, education, and targeted outreach campaigns
- Quarterly performance updates
- Periodic education meetings (group and/or one-on-one)
- Participant call center
- Participant web-based tools
Plan Sponsor Education
Our team will align your organization's retirement plan with your strategic priorities through:
- Fiduciary education
- Regulatory updates
- Plan design consulting
Plan Participant Resources
As an important part of your company’s benefits package for employees, it’s critical that you have a partner to help with employee engagement and to assist with helping employees with their long-term retirement success. Learn more our approach to your participant’s retirement plan experience and enrollment process.
LEARN MORE about retirement plan resources.
"...my advisor is professional, has the highest integrity and knowledge, and advice is highly trusted."
"...my advisor is proactive in finding new resources, tools and options to continue to upgrade this important benefit to our employees. I truly value his broader economic and business perspectives.”
“A couple months ago we had our plan looked at and compared to another bank. They respectfully told us that we're in good hands and have a strong 401(k) program with Johnson Financial Group. That made me feel good about our 401(k) program.”
Our Investment Approach
Our open architecture investment approach means that we're not tied to any proprietary funds, so you can be certain you'll receive objective advice regarding your fund offerings.
- Our fiduciary advice is available as an ERISA 3(21) Investment Advisor or an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager.
- Our top‐rated investment fund options include domestic and international equity, fixed income and cash equivalent asset classes along with specialty funds if appropriate for your plan participants.
- We utilize comprehensive quantitative and qualitative screening tools and analysis in our fund selection and monitoring processes.
- Fund data is carefully analyzed to make sure funds will meet the desired investment objectives within the parameters of asset class coverage, giving participants a complete array of investment offerings.
- Funds are then reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure investment objectives and fund expenses continue to be consistent with our analysts' expectations.
We can also help you with...
Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
You have a long-term business strategy to grow your organization; you should have one to manage your employee benefits costs too.LEARN MORE about strategic employee benefit consulting.
OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS Toolkit
At Johnson Financial Group, our team continues to monitor the ongoing situation related to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) emergency temporary standard (ETS).READ MORE about how our team continues to monitor the ongoing situation related to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) emergency temporary standard (ETS).
Running Your Business
Are you managing your business to its full potential?LEARN MORE about running your business.
The War for Talent
With low unemployment, businesses are in a battle for talent. It is a candidate's market. In addition to low unemployment, many employers are facing large numbers of baby boomers reaching retirement age. Our organization is no exception. Are you prepared?READ MORE Click here to read more on the war for talent.
Are you covered in case of a business interruption?
Don't let the loss of your facility stop you from keeping your company open for business.READ MORE Click here to read more about how you can prepare for business interruption.