Passionate about providing clients with financial peace of mind.
As Officer, Wealth Advisor, David builds strong relationships with his clients to help them achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. David regularly meets with clients to develop and review their financial plan to ensure it aligns with their long-term financial priorities. He genuinely gets to know each individual and connects with them personally to understand what’s most important to them. David has a strong desire to see others succeed and finds joy in helping his clients live a life free of financial guilt.
- Eight years of experience as a financial advisor
- Wisconsin Life and Health Insurance License
- Currently working to attain the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- FINRA Series 6 & 65 Licenses
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Pilot Program
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Long-term resident of Cedarburg, Wisconsin